Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather forecast for the Demo looks really really good for tomorrow (Monday)....upper fifties and mostly sunny :cool:

Demo is definitely more fun in a group than solo. Would like to start riding around 12:30ish. Anybody wanna join?

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Sorry, Nasem. I would be down for Tuesday, but tomorrow is no good for me.

·
Weird huh?
2,286 Posts
gonna be sloppy up there

Lot of rain the last 3 days

Cheers

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Maybe Thursday would be better?

·
My spoon is too big!
881 Posts
If I'm off Thurs, I'm definitely down for a Demo day.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guess I will play it by ear for Monday....now the the forecast changed to 30% chance of showers and cloudy :mad: ...go figure. I am off all week, so would like to get some riding in, weather permitting. If you guys plan on riding Demo on Thursday, please post here...I will definitely try to join.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Carbon7 said:
Ill be meeting some freinds up there around 1:30-2 ish if you want to wait...

Chris
That's gonna be too late for me. :sad: Need to be back on the road by 3:30ish to pick up my daughter from friend's house.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
his dudeness said:
Just ride it solo
That's exactly what I did. Was great...a little slippery towards the end. Really had to keep my wits in order not to wash out on my last descent on Braille. The ride was up Sulfur, down Ridge, down Sawpit, up Tractor, up Ridge, down Braille and out. I was shot, but felt great.:)

·
Registered
327 Posts
hey nas. i should have read your post earlier. i would have gone w/ you. but i ended up riding solo in SC. it was a blast. next time though, at least i know your handle now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts