Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

i am looking for a niner air 9 in blue or green with a niner carbon fork. in germany i cant buy these colors. can everybody help me to buy a frame + fork set. i cant find a shop there send to germany.

thanks ronny

·
Registered
460 Posts
zzeuzz said:
hello,

i am looking for a niner air 9 in blue or green with a niner carbon fork. in germany i cant buy these colors. can everybody help me to buy a frame + fork set. i cant find a shop there send to germany.

thanks ronny
Check out bike29.com, I believe george ships internationally.

·
Registered
498 Posts
From Speedgoat's website

"Niner Bikes does not allow Speedgoat Bicycles or other US-based Niner Bikes dealers to ship to the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. If you are located in one of these countries, please contact the Niner Bikes distributor in your area."

Try the dealer locator on the Niner website

http://www.ninerbikes.com/fly.aspx?layout=dealerlocator

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
zzeuzz said:
hello,

thanks ronny
The Air 9's now come only in Tang, Raw and Vanna White.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Current Colours

Air 9 - Arctic White/Niner Green or Slate/Niner Red
Air 9 Carbon - Gunmetal Niner Green/Arctic White Licorice

The Blue is an old One 9 RDO colour and the Green is an old Air Nine RDO colour, both of which are not available anymore as new. Unless you can find a shop with some OLD stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.