Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who in your opinion are the top ten men and women solo 24 hour riders in North America today and what makes them special?

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got this directly to our email

Toastie Tostado/Tinker, "the man, the myth, the legend"/Dez Wilder! and everyone who dares to sign up and challenge their inner selves. mike c.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Do people still race 24hrs ?
Absolutely!.....I average about 3 a year and have completed over 20......it is my favorite race format by far....We have a fairly active local 24 scene here in Northern California with quite a few options (GBE, Team Big Foot events, etc)....other areas are very active as well.... :cornut:

·
Daniel the Dog
6,763 Posts
I'm stating to think I could do a 24 hour race. My balls might need to be removed and my ass covered in metal and honey.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Jonathan Davis out of Colorado (Trek Bike Store Boulder) has had some real nice podium spots at some big 24s this year too. (3rd at Old Pueblo and at 24 Hour Nats and a bunch of other top spots this year). He'lll be one to watch.

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
Currently; probably Cory Wallace.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I heard through the grapevine that Dez Wilder was no longer racing, but for a young guy he was very good!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts