Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been a few years since I built my last frame and I thought I would build one over the winter.

I checked Henry James’s website and it looks like Hank’s hung it up. Nova’s website is down. Bringheli’s last updated prices are from 2015 ( I know he’s old-school and prefers phone calls).

I need some long CS and SS for a 29’er. Who’s selling supplies these days?

·
Registered
17 Posts
It’s been a few years since I built my last frame and I thought I would build one over the winter.

I checked Henry James’s website and it looks like Hank’s hung it up. Nova’s website is down. Bringheli’s last updated prices are from 2015 ( I know he’s old-school and prefers phone calls).

I need some long CS and SS for a 29’er. Who’s selling supplies these days?

Try Bike Fab Supply, Andrew is a good guy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nova's website was working two days ago. Paragon is still trucking, framebuilders, and bikefabsupply. I recently bought a bunch from BFS and noticed they have pretty much anything I would ever need. Plus they sent me a vinyl banner for the garage and Andrew wrote me a thank you card. Top notch

·
Registered
33 Posts
+1 for Andrew at BFS, He's a good guy.

I also ordered from Torch & File recently, to get some longer downtubes. No complaints whatsoever. Shipped quick and they threw in a couple goodies too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts