Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My clan and I are heading back again 7/8 - 7/11.
Join us for some shreddage of the gnar.

See ya there....................................

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
E, I'm in FL right now, but you know I'll be there if I can make it that weekend.

Food for thought. Can you take off next Friday and Saturday and head up to Whizzler for a couple of days? With this extended trip, I'm going to look to head up to the Shore and Whistler next Friday. I'm talking about bare bones accomodations.....sleeping at the shoesting inn or the hostile for a night. I've got to be home for a wedding on Sunday, so my weekend is screwed, but I HAVE to get a day or two of Garbonzo to get myself right.

EB

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ebxtreme said:
Food for thought. Can you take off next Friday and Saturday and head up to Whizzler for a couple of days? With this extended trip, I'm going to look to head up to the Shore and Whistler next Friday. I'm talking about bare bones accomodations.....sleeping at the shoesting inn or the hostile for a night. I've got to be home for a wedding on Sunday, so my weekend is screwed, but I HAVE to get a day or two of Garbonzo to get myself right.

EB
I'm up for a Shore run on Sat. but I don't think I can swing taking Friday off.
Lemme see whats going on.

When are you coming back to town?

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
ebxtreme said:
Food for thought. Can you take off next Friday and Saturday and head up to Whizzler for a couple of days? With this extended trip, I'm going to look to head up to the Shore and Whistler next Friday.
e[I said:
o]I'm up for a Shore run on Sat. but I don't think I can swing taking Friday off.
Lemme see whats going on.
I'm going up to whistler friday night and coming back tuesday night (june 30-july 4th) with the fam- we'll be van-camping. It would be rad if we could coordinate some runs on saturday, Zane should be availabe for some antics as well!

Plus, you guys should wait to hit the shore- wait for a weekend when I'm available :thumbsup: :cornut: :rockon:

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
FM,

I get back in town late on Thursday night (Friday morning, really) and I'm thinking about heading up to Whizzler or the Shore for a couple of days. I would need to head home on Saturday night as I have a wedding to attend on Sunday.

I'm gonna plant a seed with the gal and see if I can make it happen.
EB

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
I'm thinking about skipping the National at Deer Valley and heading up there, so you might see me. I'm not sure yet, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.