Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a new video we just made. Tons of great info can be found on this video. We hope to see you enjoy this video and we see you for opening weekend.
Discounted lift tickets, free bike film benefiting Tara Llanes Road to Recovery, free beer and much, much more.
We hope to see many of you for our opening weekend. Tons of stuff going on all weekend. We just made a new video. Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man that was me. I had all but 1 minute to make a voice over. Fresh off the mountain during a crazy busy day and the ORDA web guy said okay can you add some stuff. I just wanted to get some information out there. I do agree though I sound terrible. I wish I had a chance to do it over, but I do have a mountain to open up. How about the riding and the info though.

DHM

·
Registered
659 Posts
In many ways this smells like some kind of canned meat?

I can't place the smell, oh wait, there it is SPAM

Showing a video of the Mt. is cool, using this board to promote additional sales, NOT cool.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Whiteface looks like it has some fun natural trails, definitely a little different than most resorts out there. If I make it up to the Adirondacks this year I will have to check it out. Anyone who thinks this is spam or doesn't like the narrators voice, should press mute and suck a bag of dic&s. Good work Mike! We need dudes like you so guys like us have more places to ride and less time to police the internet.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pinknugget said:
Whiteface looks like it has some fun natural trails, definitely a little different than most resorts out there. If I make it up to the Adirondacks this year I will have to check it out. Anyone who thinks this is spam or doesn't like the narrators voice, should press mute and suck a bag of dic&s. Good work Mike! We need dudes like you so guys like us have more places to ride and less time to police the internet.
Thanks!
Actually, now that I have had a good nights rest I was thinking about re-doing the voice and maybe less spam like. I would like to make it obvious for our benefit to Tara and all, but that's it. Like I said earlier, 1 take right off of trail work, meetings, contracts, etc.

DHM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.