Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading out to ride White Ranch in the morning. Every time I go I want to check out Longhorn but I have way too much fun on Mustang and never ride Longhorn. Is Longhorn as much fun as Mustang? How are they different/same?

·
a dad
2,927 Posts
my favorite WR ride is up, up, up, up... go down mustand.. climb back up and hit maverick over to longhorn and cut off at shorthorn and out.. super fun.. except they are ruining mustang with all those stupid little wood sections.. what are they trying to do make it wheel chair accessible (if they are then its cool).

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
billybobzia said:
my favorite WR ride is up, up, up, up... go down mustand.. climb back up and hit maverick over to longhorn and cut off at shorthorn and out.. super fun.. except they are ruining mustang with all those stupid little wood sections.. what are they trying to do make it wheel chair accessible (if they are then its cool).
Stay on Longhorn, don't turn onto Shorthorn. That's where the fun is. If you like the waterbars on Mustang, this is better.

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,453 Posts
kosayno said:
Stay on Longhorn, don't turn onto Shorthorn. That's where the fun is. If you like the waterbars on Mustang, this is better.
I agree. Longhorn below the Shorthorn cutoff used to be a b1tch, but since they put that lower connector in it's definitely the way to go...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.