Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode White ranch on Saturday and it was pretty dry. I rode frontside trails, my route was whippletree (new cutoff)-left on longhorn, right on shorthorn?, up to top parking lot, left on sawmill, belcher, left on maverick, right on longhorn, back down to the whippletree cutoff. Everything was pretty dry except for a couple snow patches on longhorn/shorthorn and maverick had a small amount of mud/puddles. Will definitely be good to go after a few more warm days..

·
Registered
453 Posts
kokothemonkey said:
I rode White ranch on Saturday and it was pretty dry. I rode frontside trails, my route was whippletree (new cutoff)-left on longhorn, right on shorthorn?, up to top parking lot, left on sawmill, belcher, left on maverick, right on longhorn, back down to the whippletree cutoff. Everything was pretty dry except for a couple snow patches on longhorn/shorthorn and maverick had a small amount of mud/puddles. Will definitely be good to go after a few more warm days..
Cool, thanks for the report. I haven't seen this new Whippletree trail. From your description it sounds like it hits Longhorn near its low point? Where does it start?

bock

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bock said:
Cool, thanks for the report. I haven't seen this new Whippletree trail. From your description it sounds like it hits Longhorn near its low point? Where does it start?

bock
It does hit longhorn near the bottom, it branches off to the right off of belcher pretty much right after the newer section of trail that was built ends. The horses have done a pretty good number on the new connector already in the soft spots but it should smooth out once the ground gets a little more firm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts