Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday saw a break in the weather and why not take advantage. After checking on progress at the house, I head to White Ranch and begin the nasty climb up Belcher. Seems like Belcher has gotten a bit looser over the winter. Nasty freaking climb! Towards the top things became a bit mucky, but not enough to do damage or even cover the bike in mud.

Going down was more fun than I remember. The water bars must of been busy during the melt because the drops were awesome. I then took Rawhide to Longhorn to shorthorn to whipperwill and batch to Belcher. Great ride!

Moab next week!

Here's some pics:

Up Belcher:

View on the way up:

Forgot the name of this loop, but it was wet:

God, I love this place:

The Great Plains:

On the way down:

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Nice!

White Ranch is a great place to ride! Nice pics!

Though I might not get down there until next winter...

Riding elevation is moving up!:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
edemtbs said:
Hey man, we saw Keith today. We thought you had band practice today? ;)

Nice pictures as always -

Ed E
Pictures were from a ride on Saturday. The band decided they wanted to practice smack dab in the middle of the day :(. It's hard for non-riders to understand what prime time is. Oh well. I have some plans for the band and biking if all goes well. Let's just say a certain event at the end of the summer could be rocking :band:.

·
Now with 20% more fat!!
2,031 Posts
Great pics schnauzers! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to hear the band... At which certain event might the aforementioned rocking occur? Epic 4?

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JSD303 said:
Great pics schnauzers! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to hear the band... At which certain event might the aforementioned rocking occur? Epic 4?
:ihih:

Can't really say, but some logistics need to be worked out. I'll be sure to mention dates we're playing out as soon as we start. The band was an existing band in Denver metro (Whiskey Dawgs) and used to play the Buffalo Rose. We are changing the name.

As for the Epic...

As mentioned earlier here, we need more bodies to help build new trail this year. Check out the thread posted earlier this week and sign up to help. Epic is going to be GREAT this year with or without the aforementioned thing I can't really mention. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts