Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
mnt bike laws of physics
2,762 Posts
I was out there yesterday too. A big day for cyclist out there as the PL was full and so were the trails. A beautiful day for riding.

I have a question about trail etiquette. I came upon two riders and moved off the trail so they could pass. One of the riders told me to stay on the trail in a smartass way. If I would have stayed on the trail, I would have plowed them over. Neither of us were really climbing. I was on a slight up slope. I know that riders are suppost to yield to the one who is climbing, but I never heard that it is improper to move over, so that others can pass.

·
High Alpine Adventure
1,842 Posts
yogiprophet said:
I was out there yesterday too. A big day for cyclist out there as the PL was full and so were the trails. A beautiful day for riding.

I have a question about trail etiquette. I came upon two riders and moved off the trail so they could pass. One of the riders told me to stay on the trail in a smartass way. If I would have stayed on the trail, I would have plowed them over. Neither of us were really climbing. I was on a slight up slope. I know that riders are suppost to yield to the one who is climbing, but I never heard that it is improper to move over, so that others can pass.
As an IMBA Rep I'll say... "Ya done good!" :thumbsup:

When in doubt, kill 'em with kindness!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.