Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old, stale, negative
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard availabilty of this up coming (June release) of the 31/34 front chain ring for the double eno. I sent in a question via their site but have yet heard where to buy. I want to run a double with 31/34 and a 18/21. Can't wait to try . If you got info, help me out please.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thanx...

for posting this thread. I had been hoping for a better gear combo for myself and this is it. Just got off the phone with White Industries and my DOS Chainring is on the way. Thanx again!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yes...

they did. I bought the 19/16 DOS freehweel directly from them last year. For a while the only way to get the 3-gear spread F-Wheels was to buy the whole DOS drivetrain.

·
Registered
786 Posts
In lieu of using the Dos freewheel, could two cogs just be placed together on a freehub (given a 3 tooth spread)?

I didn't see anything listed on their site besides a 16/19. I just don't think I'm ready to push a 31:19 in So Cal yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.