Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering if anyone on this board knows when these white LG-1's will hit the market, if at all. Was it just a one-off factory part or what? Anybody know where to pick one up?

here is a pic:

also, on a side note to that topic, anybody here ever run an LG-1 with a ring smaller than 34t? can you just dremel the slots to increase adjustment like other guides? I'll be running a 33t, so not much difference, but I'm just curious....

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtb_biker said:
they don't sell them in white, that was a limited production run for their WC athletes.
damn, that's what I thought, but I wasn't sure if they would possibly release one this year or the next down the line to the general public... if they did colors like the superchargers, I'm sure sales would jump like MAD. look at deity. ;)

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
XSL_WiLL said:
Doesn't the LG1 still use the same backplate as the SRS? If so, then shouldn't you be able to lengthen those slots a bit?
yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking, but just wondering if anyone else has done that. Are STS and SRS same back plates?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later