Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met this guy at the Pleasanton Ridge on Sunday, but we didn't exchange names. :madman: His frame is beautiful, and looks like it would ft me perfect. I'd like to contact him to trade bikes on a ride. Anybody know his name or his mtbr alias?

·
zoip.
170 Posts
white 29er with a rigid fork and green bits around the lugs in the shape of clovers? that guy was in stockholm for sswc06. I remember that bike - it had nonexistent tire clearance. he mentioned that he had asked for the shortest possible stays. nice paint, for sure. anyways, I met the guy but I've forgotten his name. so I guess that's not much help.....sorry.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahb said:
white 29er with a rigid fork and green bits around the lugs in the shape of clovers? that guy was in stockholm for sswc06. I remember that bike - it had nonexistent tire clearance. he mentioned that he had asked for the shortest possible stays. nice paint, for sure. anyways, I met the guy but I've forgotten his name. so I guess that's not much help.....sorry.
Hey at least I got a reply. :rolleyes: Thanks. :thumbsup:

·
I'm disrespectful to dirt
479 Posts
The green clovers comment reminded me of a picture I saw on the 29er forum a few months ago... Some thread about "fast" or "maneuverable" 29ers, or something like that.

A few minutes of searching and a thread on "Nimble" 29ers popped up...

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JustJeff said:
The green clovers comment reminded me of a picture I saw on the 29er forum a few months ago... Some thread about "fast" or "maneuverable" 29ers, or something like that.

A few minutes of searching and a thread on "Nimble" 29ers popped up...
Thanks again Jeff. I was searching for White and green Strong's (and not getting anywhere...) :madman:

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rensho said:
Beautiful bike, but it sure does look to have some serious tire clearance issues.

With those short chainstays, that thing should wheelie real well.
I don't know why I'm talking for him, but although the clearance is tight, it is not at all an issue for him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.