Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't be around a computer after tonight so I thought I'd throw this out one more time. Im hooking up with WCH at Whistler Thurs-Sun. We both get in late tomorrow. Im pretty sure we are gonna hit the trails (and bars) with Knolly over the weekend but if anyone else is interested, let me know. Ill give you a cell # so we can hook up there.

Should be a great time. Hope to meet a few more of you guys out there.

PS, any must do's? We'll be riding the lifts and prolly hitting some trails like Thrill Me, A River Runs Thru It, and Comfortably Numb. Anything else?? Also how bout off the bike stuff we should do???

Thanks all. Peace.
nam

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'll be up there...

I'll be there from Sat.-Mon. I'm not in your guys class as far as the riding goes and until Noel finishes my V-Tach I won't riding the bike park much. I took the hardtail up there last month and took a beating.

Definately do A River Runs Though It, it's a fun trail and they have put in a lot of new woodwork since last year. Also, you might want to have some mosquito repellant for the valley trails (or just never stop moving) as they can get pretty bad.

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tarpon said:
I'll be there from Sat.-Mon. I'm not in your guys class as far as the riding goes and until Noel finishes my V-Tach I won't riding the bike park much. I took the hardtail up there last month and took a beating.

Definately do A River Runs Though It, it's a fun trail and they have put in a lot of new woodwork since last year. Also, you might want to have some mosquito repellant for the valley trails (or just never stop moving) as they can get pretty bad.
You kidding me? WCH is gonna make me cry like a schoolgirl (no offense to schoolgirls of course) with his skills. Im gonna rent a big bike for a day or two but plan on riding the hardtail most of the time. We'd love to have you along if you want. Some of the guys Im travelling with are really xc guys only so Im sure Ill spend a fair amount of time trail riding and as far as that goes, the more the merrier.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sounds fun...

namaSSte said:
You kidding me? WCH is gonna make me cry like a schoolgirl (no offense to schoolgirls of course) with his skills. Im gonna rent a big bike for a day or two but plan on riding the hardtail most of the time. We'd love to have you along if you want. Some of the guys Im travelling with are really xc guys only so Im sure Ill spend a fair amount of time trail riding and as far as that goes, the more the merrier.
Send me a Private Message and we can exchange numbers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.