Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rider
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed up to whistler for a long weekend in July and would like to know where to rent a bike. Seems like all the shops in the village want $99/day. Does anyone know of where I might find a cheaper rental for the park? or does anyone want to rent me their rig for a day?

·
ups and downs
15,600 Posts
They've got a nice captive market there. You might check with Different Bikes in North Vancouver and pick up the bike before motoring up to Whistler. If you don't have vehicle transport for bikes you're pretty much stuck with the rental rates in the Village.

·
West Coast FTW!
83 Posts
you can rent Konas from then bike park for half days which is cheaper, but most if not all shops in Whistler will rent for $100 a day, try Evolution, they have older Spec Demos for rent which go for less too....no one rents Knolly's in Whistler, Summit-Rocky Mtn, WBP-Kona Stinky Supreme's, Fanatyko-Norco Aline's, Evolution-Spec Demos 7's n 8's, SnoScioty-Trek Session 88 (only one), 10's, thats pretty much all shops that rent big bikes in town.....

·
Rider
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the advice everyone, to bad they don't rent knolly. I would really like to check one out some time. I am thinking about buying a DH bike but really want to ride one for a day or two before I decide on which one to buy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.