Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Whistler Pics.....

2K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  ebxtreme 
#1 ·
Arriving at the airport (Seatle)

Alloy and Hozzer....Checking the phones for messages

Alloy building his bike in the airport

these 2 chicks love mtn bikers and started hugging Alloy (Alloy was saying the chick just grabbed my butt !!!!)...good times

some trails

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
more verticality and senery....in siouthern cal we don't see too many pines...3rd pic...not even at top and we ride all the way down to the buildings and roads (not the blue roof (second chair)

Attachments

#7 ·
an amazing shot of Hozzer......me riding down (thanks eric (airwreck)

ride home....huge vertical rock slap....Like 1000 feet strait up

Attachments

#9 ·
on the highway you are up a few hundred feet and you look out over the Pacific Ocean and all these Coves......a picture does no justice. I wish I had a better camera and clearer weather

Attachments

#12 ·
coming home...Alloy, the Hozzer the "FLY CATCHER" and a real welcome sight

sorry no action pics...too busy riding.....if you have not ever been to Whistler then book it now.....very much worth it....and your jumping skills will increase dramatically

FYI....about 5 miles in From the boarder they had one cop standing on the overpass with a radar gun....he would then radio to the other cops on the entrance to the freeway to pull you over....we got lucky because the other car was hauling butt

Attachments

#24 ·
Lucky bastard gets to go to canada while I have to sit around because I ripped my derailer in half and blew my rear shock at northstar, Alloy looks pretty fvcked up in the third pic, I thought tripple the nipple sean was going with you guys, and why are you taking pictures of men sleeping.

#26 ·
kidwoo said:
So is the landing from the gapotron now a landing for a double?

doesn't look like there's a line in............but there should be:)

Yeah last year they made the landing for the Gapotron into a nice step down, but it didn't happen until September or so. I just got back from there today and as of yet they haven't done anything with it.

Whistler is so much fun, but boy are the trails in bad shape right now. Can't wait until September when the cooler, wetter weather allows the trails to be buffed and stay buffed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.