1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arriving at the airport (Seatle)

Alloy and Hozzer....Checking the phones for messages

Alloy building his bike in the airport

these 2 chicks love mtn bikers and started hugging Alloy (Alloy was saying the chick just grabbed my butt !!!!)...good times

some trails

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more verticality and senery....in siouthern cal we don't see too many pines...3rd pic...not even at top and we ride all the way down to the buildings and roads (not the blue roof (second chair)

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when the wind blows......you can hear faint words be spoken by nature......listen closely......very light you might hear it.....WHISSSSSSTLER

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
an amazing shot of Hozzer......me riding down (thanks eric (airwreck)

ride home....huge vertical rock slap....Like 1000 feet strait up

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
on the highway you are up a few hundred feet and you look out over the Pacific Ocean and all these Coves......a picture does no justice. I wish I had a better camera and clearer weather

Attachments

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
In the pic of the Stawamus Chief, you can see me to the left of the dot flipping you off and smoking some chronic.:p

Nice trip though. I love Canada. Sounds like you love it too.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
coming home...Alloy, the Hozzer the "FLY CATCHER" and a real welcome sight

sorry no action pics...too busy riding.....if you have not ever been to Whistler then book it now.....very much worth it....and your jumping skills will increase dramatically

FYI....about 5 miles in From the boarder they had one cop standing on the overpass with a radar gun....he would then radio to the other cops on the entrance to the freeway to pull you over....we got lucky because the other car was hauling butt

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
matt said:
In the pic of the Stawamus Chief, you can see me to the left of the dot flipping you off and smoking some chronic.:p

Nice trip though. I love Canada. Sounds like you love it too.
which pic????

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
matt said:
the one of the "huge vertical rock slap"
so you were one of the dilly-dalling guys in the middle of the trail that I told to get out of the way.....so you were mad and flipped me off.... with my back to you....brave soul you are:eek: :D

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
so you were one of the dilly-dalling guys in the middle of the trail that I told to get out of the way.....so you were mad and flipped me off.... with my back to you....brave soul you are:eek: :D
naw, in the pic of the rock face in squamish. not on the trail brah.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts