Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, a few months back someone posted a bunch of helmet cam vids from Whistler. It's 0 degrees here, with too much snow on the ground to ride in. I'd love to check out those videos to help tide me over for now.

MTBR Search is not helping me out here, tried that already and nothing useful turns up. Anyone still have links, or have them saved? Anything similar? Not looking for XC vids, I want cool northshoore type action from the pilots seat so to speak. Any help?
 

·
Huh?
Joined
·
848 Posts
Thers a guy who posts I think his user name is FM?? In his signature is a link to his videos. Also check out Iwantmymtb.com for video of the great New England riding going on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,470 Posts
FM here, link below. :)

The bike park video came out pretty good, no hugeness, just me and my bro cruisin'. And a good crash of the clown shoes drop at the end.

Also: Khyber pass! This started with a 1k' hike from the top of garbonzo to access a 5k' descent, the same day as crankworx. Afterwards we drank beers and watched the comp, and drank beers. Probably the best day of my summer!

If yer bored, check out some of the other vids too- galbraith, cheap thrills, deep creek & CBC are my faves. Enjoy!

aixelsyd said:
Thers a guy who posts I think his user name is FM?? In his signature is a link to his videos.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
FM said:
FM here, link below. :)

The bike park video came out pretty good, no hugeness, just me and my bro cruisin'. And a good crash of the clown shoes drop at the end.

Also: Khyber pass! This started with a 1k' hike from the top of garbonzo to access a 5k' descent, the same day as crankworx. Afterwards we drank beers and watched the comp, and drank beers. Probably the best day of my summer!

If yer bored, check out some of the other vids too- galbraith, cheap thrills, deep creek & CBC are my faves. Enjoy!
Hey! nice Galbraith vid! Whats that song in it? Freaked out my roommates in the other room, the screaming sounds and all. You from Bellingham? I miss Whister Bike Park :(. Next summer seams so far off.... oh well, i guess snowboarding will do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,470 Posts
ha ha, love that song- it's by "Plankton man vs. Terrestre", they are part of the "Nortec collective". All great stuff.

I live in seattle, we ride north as much as possible. Galbraith, anacortes, blancard hill, northshore, whistler.... not today though, weather SUX.

Teague said:
Hey! nice Galbraith vid! Whats that song in it? Freaked out my roommates in the other room, the screaming sounds and all. You from Bellingham? I miss Whister Bike Park :(. Next summer seams so far off.... oh well, i guess snowboarding will do.
 

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
Joined
·
2,664 Posts
powderho said:
i think this is my favorite shot from our last whistler trip. you guys might remember it. i still can't believe mimbre' walked away un-hurt from that little incident.

http://media.putfile.com/Whistler-Boneyard
Damn! Blew out the top of a big ass wallride, that was a good advertisement for those kneepads though... definitely saved him some pain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
do a search man. I just had that same thought on sunday, and i just typed in whistler helmet cams. it was right there. Sweet vids though.
 

·
Group Hug Participant
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Check this guy out too

petefagerlin.com He was an infamous poster here a while back. Check out his Whistler and Northshore vids. Pretty cool...
 

·
Portland, OR
Joined
·
3,112 Posts
powderho said:
i think this is my favorite shot from our last whistler trip. you guys might remember it. i still can't believe mimbre' walked away un-hurt from that little incident.

http://media.putfile.com/Whistler-Boneyard
Did he twist his frame ? at the very end, when the video ends ...the whole back end looks...sideways
 
G

·
Guy named : ""Powderho" posted a few of them, dirt merchant was one, 2 bonyard vids, some nile mile thing, some MTX and one other I cant remember....
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top