Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few of the best that I took. The level of riding was amazing, I've never seen anything like it! 360's everywhere, huge gaps, backflips, ........ Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
bog said:
Here's a few of the best that I took. The level of riding was amazing, I've never seen anything like it! 360's everywhere, huge gaps, backflips, ........ Enjoy
Who is that riding the step-up to teeter-totter? I was up there last week, and the only person that would try was Robbie Bourdon. He made it, but it was a bit sketchy. Crazy stunt.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure who was on it at the time of the pic, I was pretty far away and couldn't hear the announcer very well.

Quite a few guys rode that including Wade Simmons with no saddle or post. He trashed his saddle/post crashing on a double just before the teeter then ditched it for the rest of the run.

I got an AVI of Wade doing it. It's not all that amazing when you look at the vid but it's pretty freaky when you get anywhere close to the real thing.

·
Dazed and Confused
304 Posts
The pros make it look so easy. Wish I could. The only time anyone had a problem on it was when they did a bar spin getting on it.

This was about the only stunt no one did a backflip on. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
7,324 Posts
It's Kirt Voreis...

...I have a series of pics of Kirt hitting that, crashing on it (without falling off!), then getting back up and dropping it sweet! This was during his second run in the finals.

Will post soon.

-g

Joe - Kona said:
Who is that riding the step-up to teeter-totter? I was up there last week, and the only person that would try was Robbie Bourdon. He made it, but it was a bit sketchy. Crazy stunt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.