Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be in Whistler, BC for a conference in August. I will only have limited time on one or two afternoons, and I won't be able to bring a bike with me.

Can someone give a recommendation for a place to rent mountain bikes and/or a short tour. I am more interested in cross country riding than downhill. I have been searching the internet but as it is still ski season I can't find much. Plus, it always helps to get a recommendation.

Thanks in advance.

·
Yummy
1,262 Posts
jspharmd said:
I'm going to be in Whistler, BC for a conference in August. I will only have limited time on one or two afternoons, and I won't be able to bring a bike with me.

Can someone give a recommendation for a place to rent mountain bikes and/or a short tour. I am more interested in cross country riding than downhill. I have been searching the internet but as it is still ski season I can't find much. Plus, it always helps to get a recommendation.

Thanks in advance.
Pretty much any bike shop in Whistler has XC and DH rentals, with choices from basic bike to high dollar.

Buying the trail map is highly recommended, it's a well done map and could prevent you from getting lost!

Kn.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.