Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
sunnyside up
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the IMBA summit, I was the lucky winner of voucher for a 2006 season pass to Whistler Bike Park in BC, Canada. Unfortunately, I can't use it, seeing as how I live in Northern California and have used up my vacation time. I'm selling this pass, worth $359 Canadian, to help support NorCAMBA's work keeping trails open to bikes in Northern California.
Price is $200 US or best offer before Thursday, July 20. I will fed-ex the pass to you for an additional $15, or mail first class for free. One three-day pass at Whistler costs $ 99, so this is a good deal if you are planning a week-long trip or live near Whistler.

http://www.whistlerbike.com/index.htm

Patty Ciesla
Executive Director
Northern California Mountain Bicycling Association
PO Box 785
Los Altos, CA 94023-0785
650-917-1741
[email protected]
www.norcamba.org

·
Registered
133 Posts
guess I'll jump on it... Heading north at the end of the week. Plan on being in Mecca for a while. How can we get this done? I'll PM you with some details.

·
sunnyside up
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SOLD! Thanks!

manwithgun said:
guess I'll jump on it... Heading north at the end of the week. Plan on being in Mecca for a while. How can we get this done? I'll PM you with some details.
Pass has been sold to Jim. Thanks!

Patty

·
Registered
133 Posts
All smiles now, Mrs Fed-Ex just brought me a package... I'll be selling duplicates for $75.00USD payable to XXXXX:skep:XXXXXXX. Thanks for everything Patty, you've got class. Rather than pocketing the money for her voucher, she opted to reward me for making a donation to http://www.norcamba.org/ . Bike people are Good people.

·
sunnyside up
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awe, shucks

manwithgun said:
Bike people are Good people.
Hey, have a great time in Whistler! Make sure you enjoy the beautiful BC forests as much as I would! :thumbsup:

Cheers, Patty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.