Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A search didn't come up with much.

I am heading up Whistler (and some Squamish riding) in late June and early August. I will be bringing both my trail bike (MegaTower) and downhill bike (Jedi) and I am looking recommended accommodations with secure lock up, and looking to avoid horror story situations that aren't clear from the hotel descriptions.

I have stayed at Pan Pacific mountainside before, and I am familiar with their lockup system and right now my August group has a room there. I am curious if anyone is familiar with the secure lockup at the Delta Marriott? Or if anyone has any strong opinions about other options.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
I bring my bike(s) into my room. last Summer, we stayed at Club Intrawest and while the rules sate that bringing bikes into the rooms is prohibited, I talked to the concierge about the issue and he said "we have the triathlon here in a few weeks, do you think any of them keep their bikes in the storage area? Everybody knows that guests are taking their bikes to their rooms and just as long as they are clean and you're careful not to damage anything, you won't have any issues". He was right, we had no issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.