Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I constructed a few jumps to practice whips or tables or whatever they are called. I made two hips a 7 foot drop and then a three option jump. Plus a few ten foot minikickers. I made the hips and the drops pretty small and they are really good for whips/ tables. I was really getting the hang of it. Also did a no-footer and one hander. Anyhow bottom line get out build jumps and practice.
Some pics included-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
red5 said:
Here... (sorry Sox I was bored)
arggggggggg yoosa beat me

wut program u use photoshop? urs so much clearer than mine

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
wow, we really are desperate to help out here arent we?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all very much. Also I know the jumps are very small so don't make fun. The ones in the last picture are 15 feet, 20 feet, and 25 feet respectively. I do not have any pictures of hitting them. I hit the twenty-five footer good twice then on the third try I was nose high and bailed from about 10 feet up. It is nice to have that option that is non-existent on the dirtbike. Anyhoo thanks for the avatars I was sick of having a dirtbike one on a MTB forum.
;)

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
MX 887 said:
You got me :D
It helps but it sure don't do all the work I had to shovel plenty :cool:
you shold get a dj ht and hit it with those, that would be fun...

lol, sorry if this makes me look like an ass...

but, i plan on eventually having 3 bikes.... one dj ht, one dh/fr and one road/commute bike...

:eek:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JBsoxB said:
you shold get a dj ht and hit it with those, that would be fun...

lol, sorry if this makes me look like an ass...

but, i plan on eventually having 3 bikes.... one dj ht, one dh/fr and one road/commute bike...

:eek:
That would be nice but do you want to buy the evil imperial for me :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thesacrifice said:
those would make far sweeter avatars if you didnt zoom in so close. Include some of the ground below you and your bike, otherwise it looks like you aren't even in the air. Maybe not?
I was just experimenting with cropping pictures but I will save that one too.
Thanks

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well they are the right size the problem is that they have no knee strap so they flop around and slide around a lot. And yes they are meant for MX but I am looking into MTB Pads

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.