Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company has sent me to Key West, FL for "winter work" and really...honestly..... my consuming thought is Mt. Biking and wanting my ride. I will survive (of course), but please...keep the threads coming from Arizona, Cali, and the other ridable areas.

iloveitiloveit

·
Registered
25 Posts
enjoy

At ~3/4 square mile, a bike or a scooter is the only way to travel. :)

Last time I was there, I had the local police green with envy over my new lights (new HIDs compared to old nite-suns).

Every bar claims to have the "best" margarita. We kept playing one bar off the other... "that bar over there said that yours are not near as good as theirs..." Many, many free drinks. Much better that we were already fffriends with the ossifers.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
what kind of work?

What the heck does one do in Key West? Construction of some sort? Screw the bike, enjoy the beach.

PS: Rode my bike in the snow today instead of skiing. Can't do that in Key West, can you? ;)

·
Combat Wombat
1,751 Posts
There's alcohol in Key West?!!

Dirtygrl said:
I've ever done in Key West was consume massive amounts of alcohol.
If you go North close to MYAMMEE there are some decent trails there.
I think I vaguely remember something about that. The last time I was there was Halloween. Ohhhhh baby, definately one of those things that everyone should experience at least once. Have never seen much in the way of mountainbiking, but got in some fantastic snorkeling.

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts