Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...other people, who live in a different time zone went on the most amazing after work ride that consisted of lots of climbing followed by five miles of drop dead gorgeous singletrack descending.

More pics tomorrow. Now its time to go to bed.

Geir

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Biking Viking said:
...other people, who live in a different time zone went on the most amazing after work ride that consisted of lots of climbing followed by five miles of drop dead gorgeous singletrack descending.

Geir
Hey, I've been to Trondheim! Visited Atmel years ago and hung out at Frokken in town.

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Biking Viking said:

Geir
Very cool, but last weekend I did a ridge trail that had over 6 miles of downhill at the end. But that was preceeded by 18 miles of singletrack with 6500' of climbing and 18 miles of road before that. I still like your "Norway" rules about trails as there are a few more I'd like to ride around here.

Jealous,
Monte

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I'm so jealous. Here in CT the longest climb I can find is about 2 1/2 miles. I lived in MT and could do a climb out of my front door that was 16 miles with about 7,000 feet of elevation gain. I don't know what my problem is but I like climbing a lot. More than level ground, but less than downhill.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.