Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pro Crastinator
11,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i appoint canadian hooligan to take over my useless and pointless posts. he seems to be trying to one-up tony in their sick and twisted post count game anyway.........

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Hey man, I know you're gonna be busy ripping it up and all, but you betta come back with some choice pics to share with us poor bosstards out here in the East.

Thanks.

eio

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Hope th' last pic series you posted taught you sumthin'...

So's you don't pull another one'o them "endoids" up in Whistlen-hammer". Seriously "tear Whistler a new one", an' have a blast. Just keep yer guard up, cause you know what happens if'n you don't. :rolleyes: Becarefull Dude. Huck one for us.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
pics

.WestCoastHucker. said:
i appoint canadian hooligan to take over my useless and pointless posts. he seems to be trying to one-up tony in their sick and twisted post count game anyway.........
Take some pics there so you can share them with us. I'm jealous (sp?)! Lucky you.

Have fun

·
Registered
302 Posts
Please post some pics!!! I live in Texas and we dont have anything close to whistler, so its fun to see pics from it!

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
WestCoastHucker can't take pictures. We all take good pictures of him, but he always says he is sorry because he didn't get the shot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts