Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
EAT MORE GRIME
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
7,914 Posts
yes

I have two, one on my 1x1 and one on my SS road bike

very smooth, reliable, long lasting, goes through muck and pretty much maintenance free. worth the coin.

I was replacing basic shimano SS cogs so anything is better than those, but I have zero problems with ENO in fact they are butter smooth and I love them

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have three, one on the 650b I just built (non-ecentric) and two ecentric hubs one on my Fixie roadie and another im about to build to convert my CX to SS..
great hubs, one I had to replace the bearings in but I got it used after putting in enduro bearings it's been great.
on the plus side bearing replacment was super easy and the bearings were not to many $$..
the WI freewheels are sweet to!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Yep, and if you have different ratios on the flip/flop side you can carry a 19mm cone wrench (v. light!) and use that for adjusting on the road. Its very easy to over tension but you get the hang of it pretty quickly.

·
Registered
8,032 Posts
I've had one for several years now, and my experience is the same as localhost.

It takes a little experience learning how to adjust it best, but they just work and keep on trucking. Using one might require a half link for certain gearing, but there are high quality half links you can use. You can sometimes have slipping problems using one on a titanium frame just because it can't grip the frame material as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.