Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the market for a new rear shock and am having problems deciding between Fox DHX 5 and Marzocchi Roco TST R. Also i will not be pushing the fox or marzocchi. I plan on ordering in the next day or two. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Marzocchi Roco TST......very insane shock.....I am not digging my fox...leaks air and I have replaced the valve......Alloy (pro-racer johnny loves the Roco TST)

·
Registered
938 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
Marzocchi Roco TST......very insane shock.....I am not digging my fox...leaks air and I have replaced the valve......Alloy (pro-racer johnny loves the Roco TST)
Bob, dont do an Alloy to Shiver ME Timbers translation, and dhx 5.0s are great if yours is leaking sent it to push and get it tuned and it will be the best shock you ever rode.

·
~~~~~~~~
5,937 Posts
I switched from a DHX 5 to a Cane Creek Double Barrel last week while I was in whistler. Did some runs on the DHX before the swap and the CCDB shames the DHX. I was considering a Roco but found a good deal on the CCDB so I went for it. This shock offers superior adjustability and I'm certain it will prove to be the most durable shock out there as well.

What bike? if your looking at the TST keep in mind that this feature compromises big hit performance for climbing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.