Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
PLURPIMPIN said:
i'm trying to decide between an azonic hot seat and the love seat. which should i get? i mostly ride street and dirt jumps
no doudt the HOT SEAT.. , the LOVE SEAT is HUGE for DJ and street and pritty much anything else...

·
Registered
467 Posts
EastCoastHucker said:
no doudt the HOT SEAT.. , the LOVE SEAT is HUGE for DJ and street and pritty much anything else...
agreed. i rock the hotseat. the rails tend to bend rather easily though. but it feels great for freeride/urban/dj stuff. tends to make the chode sore on long trail rides hough.

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
i ride the love seat, it is very comfortale for when i am sitting down. though when i downhill or freeride i dont sit much. its nice becuase its extra paddign for the balls so when u smash the nads u dont loose em. downside is it is big and on a dj bike it would probly be out of place, on a dh bike it feels just right to me. if i were u i would get the hot seat for ur djumpign needs the love seat is to big for ur purpose

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
One thing man...

If u gonna go for the HotSeat make sure u get the one with steel riels... aluminium ones snapp fairly easy when steel bend... I have both and been trough both too...;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
EastCoastHucker said:
One thing man...

If u gonna go for the HotSeat make sure u get the one with steel riels... aluminium ones snapp fairly easy when steel bend... I have both and been trough both too...;)
yeah i think they only make the steel rails. but how do you like the seat itself?

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Baloney, SMT! You're not an ounce over 275...LOL! I like the Love Seat on very technical trails. I don't like it on trails where you do a lot of seated pedaling. And by that I don't mean that it's not comfortable to sit on. It's just that because of its size, your legs will chafe some if you're XC'ing on the thing. I've been amazed how you can stay seated more in fairly rough terrain on this saddle...more like you do on a motorcycle seat. It's also way more comfortable to slide up and sit on the nose on technical climbs. And unlike SMT, I'm only 250lbs.......not!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
PLURPIMPIN said:
yeah i think they only make the steel rails. but how do you like the seat itself?
NO, I have both, one LoveSeat w/steel riels and one with aluminium...

I really like the seat, confy and strong.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts