Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Fall

Votes: 24 58.5%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine without a doubt is the every season but summer. I would rather be at the beach or lake or six flags or grilling out hanging with all my friends in the summer, so I never ride plus the heat sucks. Now the fall is when I would say I ride the most and I ride alot in winter time to, just throw on the full face helment and to long sleeve shirts and your good to go. And the spring but man I hate riding in the summer. Anyway what about you guys and gals?

·
pronounced may-duh
4,306 Posts
I have lights so I can still do after work rides in winter. It never really gets too hot of too cold here in WNC to keep me off the trails for any more than a day or two so I ride year round. There are times when I ride less than usualy but it's not related to the seasons.

·
Registered
290 Posts
All year long. Probably a little less in the winter because of freeze-thaw. Or depending on whether or not it is race season.(injuries). We are fortunate in this area to be able to ride all year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.