Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a frame to put my rohloff on. I'd prefer to avoid horz dropouts and EBBs.

I know Kona and On-One use sliding vertical dropouts. Is there anyone else?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Someone recently posted a sliding drop frame which came with a left Rohloff specific dropout - that could be a good solution for you.

Personally I'm an EBB man - much easier chain tension adjustment and less to go wrong.

Sam

·
Registered
296 Posts
indy fab, moots and desalvo all offer it as an option. the paragon dropouts are almost an exact copy of the dropouts made by eric baar (www.groundupdesigns.com) i believe dirtrag has something about it in the next issue. the redline flight also has has sliders. i have used both ecc bb and slider and i did not like the ecc bb at all. i will never get another bike with one. the sliders just make more sense to me.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Bells Brewery MTB said:
Thats a pretty light tube set for that price Joe ! With a pretty cool custom paint job to boot :thumbsup:
Did I forget to mention custom paint? Did I forget to mention that you can talk to him ALL DAY on the phone? Did I mention that he got me my bike in four weeks (!) so I would have it in time for a big race? Did I mention that he responds to calls and email in less than a day? Did I mention that I paid full retail, non-sponsorship deal for this frame?

He does.

Joe :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.