Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
141 - 160 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
This is my current #1 bike lust. Don’t have any trickstuff (yet…) but so tempted.
Same here, I've wanted a set for over 2 years but could never get myself to ordered them knowing that my MT7s work just fine and so do the TRP DHR Evo I'm currently running on this bike bit since I'm doing a dream build I said why not, I deserve an early Xmas gift to myself :ROFLMAO:

·
psycho cyclo addict
3,105 Posts
SRAM XX1 carbon cranks for the wife's Giant Liv-2 FS bike (also sporting Expedo MF-1 Titanium SPD pedals)

New build for me... BMC Trail Fox 150mm FS 29er with new:
Shimano XTR M985 cranks (bought from Steep & Cheap in 2014 lol) and Wolftooth 30t ring
Wheels MFG threaded BB with angular bearings
Works offset headset

Other components were take offs or used.

·
CEO Product Failure
1,883 Posts
Wanted a set of (Reserve laced to King hubs) road wheels for my gravel bike. Ended up getting a set of Roval C38's laced to DT350's instead.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
SRAM XX1 carbon cranks for the wife's Giant Liv-2 FS bike (also sporting Expedo MF-1 Titanium SPD pedals)

New build for me... BMC Trail Fox 150mm FS 29er with new:
Shimano XTR M985 cranks (bought from Steep & Cheap in 2014 lol) and Wolftooth 30t ring
Wheels MFG threaded BB with angular bearings
Works offset headset

Other components were take offs or used.
985 cranks are one of my favorites, especially with a WT ring on it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Got a little too excited on my new bike:
-Tye Dye edition eeWings because purple
-X01 AXS on XTR cassette and chain because reasons
-trickstuff direttissima's so I can crash at slightly lower speeds

Then haven't been able to ride the damn thing due to injury so it just sits in the garage taunting me every morning.
Pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I hate to admit this, and don't be too hard on me for confessing.

I was passing by the bike aisle of Walmart and saw a blatant Spurcycle bell ripoff. A Zefal 'Lord of the Ping', lol. Made of brass, the whole bit. Six dollars and ninety-seven cents. Thought what the hell, and bought it. I'll be damned if it doesn't sound beautiful and pretty much exactly like a Spurcycle bell. :oops:
Careful now. Posts like that will get you banned!

Well this is a timely thread considering my response in the "how many bikes do you have?" thread ...

Overpriced? I ... I don't know what that means. If there's room on the credit card then ... it's not overpriced ... ?

Right, I see now, that's my problem. Oh boy.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Does dreaming about splurging count? Each time I have a wager with myself that if I can track stand over a minute without my feet touching ground, I’m gonna go buy that shiny set of titanium Eewings. Each time I approach the minute mark, my wallet’s like “Nope!” and throws me off my game. Keep practicing I guess….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 160 of 219 Posts