Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
181 - 200 of 219 Posts

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
41,554 Posts
Just snagged a GX AXS kit for my RSD.

I told myself, “I’m good enough, I’m smart enough and doggone it, people like me, but only if I have more AXS…”

Got a good price on it and my will to say “no” went out the window.
And that’s one sweet system. Now I’m a hankering another self splurge.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
yes!!!! This is EXACTLY what i was hoping to see when I started this thread. Did you see CC just raised the price? Did you get em at $999?
Called Jenson after the 20% didn’t work. They had 20 or so sets of 170s that weren’t listed On the website. The sales guy I talked to sold them for $925. I can PM you his name but don’t want to get anyone in trouble.

Attachments

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
13,910 Posts
Called Jenson after the 20% didn’t work. They had 20 or so sets of 170s that weren’t listed On the website. The sales guy I talked to sold them for $925. I can PM you his name but don’t want to get anyone in trouble.
Stop it.
Please.
Just stop it. :)
=sParty

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
I go to the bike park way too frequently and ride like an idiot. Went from XX1 to X01 and now settled at GX on that one, BUT they're high on the list for the trail bike I'm building next year. Building up a black Revel Ranger they'd look perfect on! That build will most likely end in divorce but at least I'll have a sick pair of cranks!!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I go to the bike park way too frequently and ride like an idiot. Went from XX1 to X01 and now settled at GX on that one, BUT they're high on the list for the trail bike I'm building next year. Building up a black Revel Ranger they'd look perfect on! That build will most likely end in divorce but at least I'll have a sick pair of cranks!!
Well worth it unless she takes half the bike. My wife apparently missed the payment for the deposit on the frame. Not sure how much longer I have before she catches on.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
So need a 165! They are impossible to find! Really nice bling!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Dammit, I see they have 165 and 175 so figured it was a sign not to get the 170 I should probably get.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
37,476 Posts
181 - 200 of 219 Posts