Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am overseas my only option is to find a shop that accepts paypal. I know 99% of the shops dont accept CC if the car is from overseas.

Can someone recommend a decent mtb short that is comfortable and has good padding as well? Because I am ordering online I dont have the option to try them on so any opinions are welcome :thumbsup:

TIA

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
cyba said:
Since I am overseas my only option is to find a shop that accepts paypal. I know 99% of the shops dont accept CC if the car is from overseas.

Can someone recommend a decent mtb short that is comfortable and has good padding as well? Because I am ordering online I dont have the option to try them on so any opinions are welcome :thumbsup:

TIA
It is true a lot of shops don't SHIP overseas...but the ones that do usually take CC without issue....

like jensonUSA, pricepoint...

there are also smaller stores like Red Barn and Mtn High cyclery that don't have an online catalog, but can offer deals as good or better than the "big stores"

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
most shops only ship to the same billing address. With paypal I can have them send it to any address.

Forgot to mention Im looking for clothing only :)

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$
889 Posts
They all do now...

Try out the new PayPal plug-in. It generates a one-time use CC for any online store and pulls the money from your PayPal account. They have information on it from the PayPal home page.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the link ill try out the new ones. The other shops that were mentioned like jenson and pricepoint dont accept paypal.

Quick question... regarding shorts when they say it has "built in Chamois" are they refering to the padding for the butt?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I second CR. I just received an item from them that was much cheaper than I could find anyplace else. I just got an incredible deal they must buy huge volumes of Shim components.
Great customer service and delievery less than a week to states.

·
EDR
10,584 Posts
like someone already said....ANY shop that takes a credit card you can use Paypal at. Go to paypal, login in and look for the 'Paypal Plugin' on the left. you can generate a mastercard one time use credit card that is linked to your paypal account.

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
the paypal plugin is only available for Paypal US customers...so back to square 1

"We're sorry but the PayPal Plug-In is currently only available in the United States and is not offered in any other country at this time."

·
EDR
10,584 Posts
crisillo said:
the paypal plugin is only available for Paypal US customers...so back to square 1

"We're sorry but the PayPal Plug-In is currently only available in the United States and is not offered in any other country at this time."
hmmm...guess we're special. You could always send a e-check via a 3rd party 'holding company' :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.