Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I know you guys hate these types of threads. But I need help choosing between the Sun RIngle A.D.D. and the Azonic Outlaws. Tell me some of your pros and cons about the wheel. Thanks

·
should know better.....
749 Posts
Haven't used the Suns, but own the Outlaws. I can't imagine getting a better wheelset for the money. Not the lightest, but seriously, for $265 +/- you can't go wrong. I have the gray anodized, and they look awesome as well.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I own a set of outlaws and I really like them for the most part. However, if you have any issues, don't expect Azonic to stand behind their product. I have first hand experience with their customer service from when I snapped the rear axle on my outlaws and in the process destroyed my rear deraileur and half a dozen spokes setting me back over $100. I talked to their CS and asked if there was anything they could do about the axle seeing as this seemed like a catastrophic failure. He asked for my home address and asked to see some pics of the axle. When I sent him the pics, he replied and said they were too blurry and he couldn't make out what went wrong with them, and basically (although quite politely) told me to get lost.

Azonic makes some good stuff, but they're lacking in their CS. After my experience I'd personally have a hard time buying another product from them in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.