Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting back into a little more aggressive riding and the bmx track on occasion, I've been looking at but not have been able to try on any new full face lids. I am interested in the THE Industries composite any thoughts or feedback would help. That would be the top of my $$ budget. Thanks......

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
daisycutter said:
Giro remedy is the way to go. I figure in about the next four entrie one will be SMT saying the remedy is a toy and you should buy a motocycle helmet. To each his own.
yep...depends on what you ride (terrain) and how fast...I like the Azonic/Oneal 708 about the same weight as my carbon fiber Remedy, but way more protection

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the feedback. I'll check the Remedy out. I know fit is key, and then $$. Looks definitely matter last to me as long as it isn't fugly. I did try on a Bell Drop..it was ok in the fit dept. Their med was a tad loose and sml was too snug so started looking at other
brands. It'll probably spend more time on the track. The Azonic, hunh? I'll check it out.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
FYI...............

If you buy the Remedy remember it runs a size bigger.....so if you wear a large in most helmets...you will probably wear a medium Remedy

·
Registered
486 Posts
I picked up a rockgardn blacklite back in october. Awesome helmet, and pretty cheap for a DOT lid. It is ENORMOUS though, so if you don't want something too bulky that might not be the best choice.

On the other hand, the helmet is so big that it's very confidence inspiring, haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.