Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fortunate to have a choice of bike manufactures to choose from. But aside from the different bike models, my general question to riders who have used these brands is how will they work under a 24hr race scenario and who has the better suspension technology: BMC's Virtual Pivot Technology or Felt's Equilink Technology?

Cheers!

dewey

·
www.derbyrims.com
6,766 Posts
dewey said:
I am fortunate to have a choice of bike manufactures to choose from. But aside from the different bike models, my general question to riders who have used these brands is how will they work under a 24hr race scenario and who has the better suspension technology: BMC's Virtual Pivot Technology or Felt's Equilink Technology?

Cheers!

dewey
Felt design is original and should work very well endurance riding for the smooth rider. I look forward to demo riding one.

The BMC is an unlicenced copy of the early version dw-Link design. I'd rather ride the real thing, and the current dw-Link is even better.

The dw-Link works excellent for the smoother and harder riders. Consider the Ibis Mojo Carbon or Iron Horse MKiii or Azure.

·
Registered
783 Posts
derby said:
Felt design is original and should work very well endurance riding for the smooth rider. I look forward to demo riding one.

The BMC is an unlicenced copy of the early version dw-Link design. I'd rather ride the real thing, and the current dw-Link is even better.

The dw-Link works excellent for the smoother and harder riders. Consider the Ibis Mojo Carbon or Iron Horse MKiii or Azure.
So can I infer from your quote that you think the Felt would not work as well for a
harder rider (Im assuming you mean someoone who mashes on the pedals).
Are you saying that you would have more susp. squat with the equilink
than with the dw-link for someone thats an irregular pedaler ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.