Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost my new helmet last weekend. I had only used it for maybe 5 rides. I went out tonight and bought two new helmets with the intention of returning one. I picked up a Bell Influx which is the same helmet I used to have for $50. I also got a Trek Antherm Elite for $90.

Both helmets fit equally well. I think they look equivilant. They are also the same weight. Does anyone have any opinion on these? Is one better than the other? Is the Trek worth the extra cash?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Helmet

I bought a Trek Interval 2 for $60 and I thought that was as much as I would ever spend on a helmet. To me, its all about ventilation and comfort. The reputable names are all gonna protect as good, now its just design, ventilation and comfort that make the helmets get more pricey. So, its really up to you, are up to your head;) to see which one it likes best. Be aware though that some stores wont take a helmet back after to long due to sweat and health issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.