Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Florida Rider
880 Posts
are they both brand new? or used? What year are they? What model of boxxer is it, ie: team, world cup, ride etc...? What are you going to be using the fork for, ie: freeride, downhill, AM?

you need to provide more info before asking that question:rolleyes:

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
atomrcrkhsbiker said:
are they both brand new? or used? What year are they? What model of boxxer is it, ie: team, world cup, ride etc...? What are you going to be using the fork for, ie: freeride, downhill, AM?

you need to provide more info before asking that question:rolleyes:
how much do you weigh, are you a smooth rider, can you work on forks well( for dorado)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, both are brand new, The boxxer is the 2005 Boxxer Team and the Manitou Dorado is also a 2005 although it was made in 2006....i dont quite understand that, but thats the way it is. I will be using them more for downhill than for freeride, but a little of both.
I am light, i weigh about 60 kilos which is like 120 pounds.

·
Registered
377 Posts
ehh... 60 kilos is more then 120 pounds... more like... 132 :p
i have a 2004 boxxer ride and LOVE IT sso... the 2005 TEAM is prolly like.. amazing. i have always wanted to ride a dorado however but since i havent.... ill have to go with the boxxer... but give the dorado a chance...

·
Registered
834 Posts
i dont know ive ridden both forks on the same bike, i think the boxxer feels better but i dont know if the dorado was set up good so.... also, the dorado leaked oil a lot but it still felt nice

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.