Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gettin a new bike and was wondering what fork to get. i was lookin at the Jr T, the Sherman Slider plus, and the Boxxer Team. Im 150 pounds and not a very smooth rider. lookin for any advice.Thanks

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
FrBikerGuy said:
im gettin a new bike and was wondering what fork to get. i was lookin at the Jr T, the Sherman Slider plus, and the Boxxer Team. Im 150 pounds and not a very smooth rider. lookin for any advice.Thanks
Super T or 7" 888 would get my vote - I'm on a Super T and it's great - but that 888 seems pretty incredible

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
From a ex slider owner my vote gos to the slider plus... more for a light rider like you..

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sherman Slider

Go for the Sherman Slider!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Slider all the way.

The slider is a great fork, I've had a JrT, a Super T, and now, the Slider Plus. I don't have much ride time on it but the Slider feels way better. My only beef is the flex, but I also weigh 245. It bugs me enough that I'm gonna sell it and get something beefier , but for someone your weight the slider would rock

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.