Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Giant STP 06
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm going to be getting a Giant Faith, but I'm not sure which one that I should get. Should I go with the less expensive 3, or the 500 dollar more 2? I'm going to be getting a job soon, and itd take a little while to get it, and even longer for the 2. But the Faith 3 has cheaper things like the fork and rear shock, and everything else. I'd be upgrading the components, like the derailluers and shifters no matter which one that I get sooner or later. Is it worth saving 500 more? My bike is sold and I dont have one to ride right now, so its either get one sooner and ride more or get the better one and ride later. I'm leaning towards the Faith 2.

Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have rode both F1 and F2 and my dad has the 1. Just to be fair i was very impressed with the F3. forks gelt the same as the juniors. Supposedly the Metal RP is the same as the fox vanilla RC. So that is a hard one for you. The F2 has minor upgrades over the F1 but there are 30 of them wich add up $$$.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.