Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Crash Dummy In Training
1,432 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I did the grey one, but only because I have a white one!

My old EX9 is white, and sharp. White is just a sharp color on a bike.

·
Registered
310 Posts
White, although the gray does look better in person. :) :thumbsup:
Side note, by today's standards that bike is really well equipped for the price. If a shop around here had one in stock when I was looking, I'd probably own it.
Enjoy!

·
29ers Forever
2021 Rocky Mountain Altitude A70
3,425 Posts
Gray is my favourite. I have seen both in person and the gray looks more like an all mountain bike than a XC bike, if that makes any sense to you,

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
I've owned a white matte pearl finish Gary Fisher a few years ago. Color stained easily and was yellowing over time. Never again a white bike for me.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I've owned a white matte pearl finish Gary Fisher a few years ago. Color stained easily and was yellowing over time. Never again a white bike for me.
Keeping the bike looking good over the long haul was a concern of mine when I bought my bike. We shall see how it holds up. The grey does look nice but it's the red stickers that kill it for me. Black would look so much better.

Shame that Trek doesn't give you more than two color choices. At this price point and above you should have more options.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am more partial to the grey/red... I understand the "AM" look of it I guess. I never thought twice about the white but after seeing a few photos, picking the color got a little harder... I am leaning towards grey red.... Just meaner looking to me. Both look like pure sex but....

·
Registered
158 Posts
The white looks a lot better IMHO, whatever color you choose it is a rad bike. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
DFL
1,398 Posts
I'm partial to the white myself. Then again, my Trek road bike is white too and I really like the way it looks.

Sent from my iPad while drinking the kool aid.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts