Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I haven't ridden any of these bikes but have read a lot about them. I would probably buy a Giant Anthem X Sl O or a Scapel Team. Probably the Anthem. Everyone is saying great things about that bike.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
That's the way life works. If you ask a question the conversation can sometimes go in a completely different direction. They're all super high end full suspension racing bikes. They are all built to do the same thing. It's not like I told him to buy a hardtail.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ride them both and then decide which fits and feels better. For me it was a Yeti

·
Registered
306 Posts
Take each one for a nice long ride, and then make your decision based on that! Either bike is too pricey just to jump on because some strangers told you that it was better. :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
btwn the 2 I'd go for the trek. And I used to hate trek's mtn bikes. But if I was dropping that kind of ching the Superfly 100 or a Santa Cruz Tallboy would be on my short list, but they would probably be 2lbs heavier.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.