• Canyon Spectral 5

• Devinci troy alloy deore

• Orbea Occam H30

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I already did this but I found another bike so here we are again, here is the list: here is the list: https://99spokes.com/en-CA/compare?...inci-troy-deore-12s-2021,orbea-occam-h30-2022

I like the Canyon because of the fork and the black paint job but I don't like it because I have heard the frames crack and they have a bad customer service.

I like the Devinci because I hear there frames are bulletproof and that it has really aggressive geometry, I don't like it because it has external cable routing and it is the heaviest of the three.

I like the Orbea because It has a super clean frame and internal cable routing, I also like it as it has ok parts all the way around. I don't like the orbea because it has not so great brakes and I am not the hugest fan of the 2022 paint jobs.

I live by and ride the north shore and like to ride flow trails too, but I want a bike that would be good for rough terrain.

Which one would you pick?

·
Registered
Obsessively progressing
285 Posts
I wouldn’t look at external routing as a negative personally. Unless you wipe out a lot and snag the cables or something. I realize there is a certain aesthetic with internal cables being “clean” but there is a price (fishing housing through tubes can be frustrating). Housing should be changed somewhat frequently and it’s a breeze with external.

Get a solid frame with the right geo. Don’t look at components. You can change them. You can’t change your frame.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.