Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the weather was supposed to be nicer today.... We rented a bike for the GF to give her a good intro to the sport, then we got more rain last night and clouds this morning...

It's been a while since I've ridden in Anacortes, but what trails are my best bet for not being TOO muddy? And which ones aren't even worth trying? Thanks in advance (From her too lol)

·
Keep the rubberside down
131 Posts
start her off easy

I would suggest from previous reference to go easier.... I have ruined a good many GF rides w/o taking this into consideration. Therefore my suggestion would be to ride at Heart Lake. The trails are relatively flat in comparison to other parts of this area, and maybe you won't get scalped for "taking me to the *$% foresaken place" - just my .02 cents

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, well it was MUCH better than I thought - I guess it didn't rain as much in Anacortes. She did enjoy the ride, but we got back to the car and realized it had been broken into and her purse stolen from the trunk... ****ers.

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
nw_mr2 said:
lol, well it was MUCH better than I thought - I guess it didn't rain as much in Anacortes. She did enjoy the ride, but we got back to the car and realized it had been broken into and her purse stolen from the trunk... ****ers.
Bummer on the car jack. Anacortes is drier than the surrounding area for sure, glad it was fun for the ride.

Monte

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.