Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to a 20mm axel on my new fork. the following are similar in price. Which would you choose?
Funn Extreme Use 36h
Azonic Outlaw
Atomlab Pimp
Halo Freedom
Revel 20mm mx3mm

Thanks, I have no idea but would have choosen the Atomlab Pimp because of brand recognition. Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Outlaws Suck

I got an outlaw set and thought they were invinsible. I found out they weren't when I tacoed my front rim at 25 mphs in some roots yesterday. I don't know how to post pics or I would. I just got a set of Mavic Dee Tracks and they are gangster not to mention they are twice as expensive as the outlaws. If I had it to do over again I would have skipped the outlaws.

·
Registered
145 Posts
PCancik said:
I don't know how to post pics or I would
Resize pics to 800x800 pixels, hit "post reply", scroll down to "upload images", upload files in popup window, go back to the message field, position cursor, select "attachments" and then the file, which will be placed wherever your cursor is. Then submit reply for our edification.

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
800X600 pixels is usually easier.

Download irfanview with the plugins and use that. Easy enough, my sister can do it and she's 6.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.