Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Shut up. Then ride.
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in the area for 8 weeks (wifey and I moved from Buffalo, NY) and I'm getting tired of the Foothills, so I'm wondering where the aggressive XC/AM is at tomorrow. I'm on a Spec Enduro SL and ready for something fresh. You can hit me @ jmdilorenzo at gmail dot com or, well, here.

Thanks!
James

·
Victim of Saddle Rage
620 Posts
definitely ride tomorrow (Sat). Great weather for an epic. Sun and next week cold, wet, and windy

Go to gallup, that's my vote, though not really AM. Try Cedro or Otero for a challenge

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
2drsrbtrrthn4 said:
I've been in the area for 8 weeks (wifey and I moved from Buffalo, NY) and I'm getting tired of the Foothills, so I'm wondering where the aggressive XC/AM is at tomorrow. I'm on a Spec Enduro SL and ready for something fresh. You can hit me @ jmdilorenzo at gmail dot com or, well, here.

Thanks!
James
pm sent to you a few mins a go.
RCC

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Interested.. But should I bring the rigid ss or the Pivot?

I am used to xc riding, will it be ok for me to tag along? I don't want to hold you cats up.

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Ok, talked to Bryan, I'll meet y'all for breakfast, then ride Otero. I've got company coming in after lunch. Might be a good option for James above.

·
Shut up. Then ride.
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To: Ramon, Bryan, TJ, Paul, and Scott. HO-LEE Sheeeeiiiit what a ride. Guys I want to thank you again for the tour. Too much lift accessed terrain this year made me soft. And next time, I promise no MGD.

-james

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
2drsrbtrrthn4 said:
To: Ramon, Bryan, TJ, Paul, and Scott. HO-LEE Sheeeeiiiit what a ride. Guys I want to thank you again for the tour. Too much lift accessed terrain this year made me soft. And next time, I promise no MGD.

-james
That's ok,...I still call Steve (Scott), Mike:madman: ...and I've known him for a few years!

Glad to be of assistance. Hit us up again anytime! Pleasure was all ours, actually:thumbsup:

·
Registered
789 Posts
Im glad you went...that way I wasnt the last one up the hill :lol:
There is plenty of ST in NM to see and bomb down dont sweat it.

It didnt snow more that 1 inch at Wolf Creek so I stayed home
TJ went anyway
There will be more than enough snow on the way in late Dec and Jan to make up for it!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
That's ok,...I still call Steve (Scott), Mike:madman: ...and I've known him for a few years!

Glad to be of assistance. Hit us up again anytime! Pleasure was all ours, actually:thumbsup:
You can call me anything, but dont call me late foe the ride. Had a great time as usual. Good company.

Attachments

·
Registered
789 Posts
That Highline makes it look easy...or maybe its the cigarete..or the beer...
Either way it was cool. Great bit of riding....gutsy drop and you did it at least 3 times...
RCC looked cool watching...lol...just messing with you RCC...
That was a good ride on a bit of trail I hadnt seen before.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts