Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mtbr is now blocked at my work--listed as a "malicious site". Facebook is also blocked, but the facebook app on my iPod gets around it. When's the mtbr app coming out?

Any other ideas on how to get around the block? (it's through a school district---I guess you people are considered dangerous to minors)

·
Air Pirate
2,037 Posts
Make it a universal app so those of us that cant stand the communist tool of the I-phone can use it on our smartphones.

Blackberry Storm2 or Motorola Droid is my flavor, and I would like to get MTBR other than using the browser.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ha! they took off the filter! I convinced them that youtube and xtranormal are integral to my curriculum. And I guess mtbr isn't quite as bad as youtube, so here I am.

·
Registered
7,324 Posts
Mountain Medic said:
I believe there is a vbulletin app but you have to have some server side configurations setup up for it to work....
Yeah, we checked that one out too. It's called Tapatalk and works with VBulletin based forums.

We'll need to upgrade our software first, though.

-g

·
Mtbr Founder
35,477 Posts
What we really need is an app that allows Iphone user to read Vbulletin forums easily. Gregg showed me one. Anyone used that yet for other sites?

GuruAtma, can you tell me if roadbikereview or audiorview is blocked too by your censor?

fc

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.