Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
It's everywhere man!

Everywhere our little Norcal Heroes go that is ! :lol::cornut::yesnod::eekster::smilewinkgrin:

·
Over it
3,799 Posts
Any Santa Cruz locals have a dirt report/guesstimate?

Puhlease?!

VV Thank you, Carl!

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Any Santa Cruz locals have a dirt report/guesstimate?

Puhlease?!
Just got a quick spin in on Emma and part of Ucon. Very large PO branch blocking Ucon so I had to turn around as I was short on time and am pretty allergic. We got some solid rain here today but Emma was in great shape as always. A couple small puddles that will be gone by the weekend. Sunday through next week should be off the charts.

·
RIDDLELDDIR
1,285 Posts
I rode last night at 6pm in Toro. My friend and I were attempting to have our own Cairns UCI DH right here in our own back yard, because it was slip-er-ry whoadang. We got a good amount of rain, which means one thing.

NO, not shredding gnar.. Well, not right now per-say.

TRAIL WORK. Get it while the getting is good. Jumps aren't going to build themselves!

yeehaw.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Got called home from Demo today but...Ho-lee-shiz, perfection. I only got in a Coral run but I am still grinning. What a damn fine trail. Dirt was velcro, jumps were tasty. Not sure how the rest of the forest was but I have a hunch it will get a bit sloppy if it rains a lot tonight and tomorrow morning. word

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Annadel was awesome today. Super traction, with hardly any puddles.

·
Over it
3,799 Posts
^^ Yep! We encountered the usual puddles on the flatter trails (the Sugar trail was a bit of a mess), but the steeper trails were...magically delicious, as was Emma. A Hoser Crew sighting (and complimentary beverages) just added to an amazing day.

This quote was going through my head as we were rolling into the parking lot: "We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ~ C. Bukowski

It was THAT fun!

·
Mtn View, CA
490 Posts
White Oak was nice at Montebello.

·
Mtbr Founder
34,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good to hear. Missing out this weekend but can feel the stoke

1 - 20 of 33 Posts