Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RHRF!
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I've been waiting 'patiently' for more Action Pics of the beloved El Guapo, Ti or Aluminum - it makes no difference, but they are few and far between.

Come on BA, i1dry, Dom, etc - I know you're riding the 'crap' out of your EG's but how about taking a Photog out with you sometime to chronicle your life aboard one of the sweetest bikes made today!

So I'll start - here's a few pics from last Saturday of our pilgrimage to the MTB Mecca known as 'Mount Elden'. Hell, I've even tossed in a few ML pics for old time's sake.

Enjoy and keep those cards, letters, and pics coming!

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
Great photos Titusbro!

I was in Flagstaff two weeks ago riding those same trails (I'm a CA guy). Unfortunately I was unable to ship my Motolite, so I rented a Specialized Pike. I fell in love with the added travel and 20mm thru-axle. All I could think the whole time riding was how cool it would have been to bomb Schultz Creek and Brooksbank on an El Guapo. If Speshy can make a long travel all mountain bike that climbs pretty well, I can only imagine how killer Titus must have made the EG. Jealous. Link to a few of the shots.

·
RHRF!
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad you had the chance to ride here. We did the Schultz/Sunset/Little Bear/Little Elden/Schultz loop. One of these days, I'll stop to take some pics of the Schultz DH... NOT! Way too fast and fun to stop!

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
Great shotz! Lookin good, you must a nice camera

I've been shredding the shizzie out the guapo. I'd even dedicated my life to getting a couple good shots by taking my cam with me on every ride. Went up to Pisgah, and Dupont where the EG owned all that up there which is saying something (the WAY it owned it more like) but other than that I often ride alone, and/or I didn't do anything worth taking a pic of.

But now the GF took my camera to Nicaragua where she went with her brother to eat cow tongues and, swing from ziplines in the jungle, and lay out on dirty beaches. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.